The Wisdom Of Crowds: Why The Many Are Smarter Than The Few And How Collective Wisdom Shapes Business, Economies, Societies And Nations
“No one in this world, so far as I know, has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people.” —H. L. MenckenH. L. Mencken was wrong.In this endlessly fascinating book, New Yorker columnist James Surowiecki explores a deceptively simple idea that has profound implications: large groups of people are smarter than an elite few, no matter how brilliant—bet...
Hardcover: 297 pages
Publisher: Doubleday; 1st edition (May 25, 2004)
Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.1 x 8.4 inches
Amazon Rank: 358498
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: 12 chapters, 80,000+ words, 22 pages of after notesSurowiecki writes good thumbnails about interesting subjects like the discovery of the U.S. submarine Scorpion, bee dance, how radio was first financed, basic rules of starling flock formation and N...
- The Wisdom of Crowds: Why the Many Are Smarter Than the Few and How Collective Wisdom Shapes Business, Economies, Societies and Nations epub
- Download The Wisdom of Crowds: Why the Many Are Smarter Than the Few and How Collective Wisdom Shapes Business, Economies, Societies and Nations epub
- The Wisdom of Crowds: Why the Many Are Smarter Than the Few and How Collective Wisdom Shapes Business, Economies, Societies and Nations text
- 978-0385503860 pdf
- Download James Surowiecki pdf
- Download James Surowiecki ebooks
- Download pdf ebooks
Here Pearson education test prep series ap human geography accompanies the cultural landscape an introduction to human geography ap edition 12th edition by james m rubenstein pdf link Here Things im seeing without you pdf link Download The knowing heart pdf at 4zukufal.wordpress.com Here What i eat aroun the worl in 80 iets pdf link 50 is a ay Here Writing strans level 4 pdf link American rimitive guitar